- Acrylic or Craft Paint
- Craft Knife (for adult use only!)
- Pencils & Paper
- Popsicle Sticks
- Cut an 8” x 2.5” rectangle out of one top of a shoebox (oriented so that the portion normally covered by the lid will be facing out)
- Paint the exterior of their shoebox to make first with a white base color. Then paint over the base color with the design that you would like on the outside of their puppet theaters.
- Cut out puppets from paper or fabric and glue them onto Popsicle sticks, so that they may be lowered into the opening at the top of the puppet theater.
- Paint or draw a backdrop for their play on a sheet of paper and put on your show!